The Society for Adolescent and Young People’s Health in Nigeria (SAYPHIN) in conjuncture with UNICEF to raise awareness about mental health issues, reduce stigma, and foster a more supportive and inclusive community, presents: Mindscape – Exploring Mental Health Through Art
CALLING ALL YOUNG ARTISTS!!
Join the SAYPHIN/UNICEF art competition, Mindscape, where your artwork can make a real impact.
Theme: Mindscape: Exploring Mental Health Through Art
Open to: Nigerian adolescents and young people aged 12 to 24
• Choose your category.
• Submit your original artwork to email@example.com with the subject title “Mindscape: Exploring Mental Health Through Art”. Include the category in the subject title.
• Include a brief artist statement explaining the inspiration behind your piece and its relation to the theme along with your name, date of birth, address, and email.
• Participants younger than 18 years old must send along with their entry a parental or guardian consent to participate in the competition
• Note that your artwork must not include profanity.
• Entries closes: 29th of July, 2023
Prizes to be won [winning entry in each category]:
- Overall winner: N150,000 (in cash prize and a plaque)
- 1st runner-up: N100,000
- 2nd runner-up: N50,000
- Certificates of recognition for all participants
Artworks will be judged by a selected panel from SAYPHIN and UNICEF based on originality, creativity, technical skill, interpretation of the theme, and emotional impact.
Selected artworks will be exhibited at SAYPHIN’s 3rd National conference, EKO 2023 and featured on UNICEF’s social media platforms.
Don’t miss this chance to express yourself, share your unique perspective, make a difference, and win amazing prizes. Join the Mindscape competition and let your art speak for mental health!
Visit www.conference.sayphin.org for more details.